TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘(nlc)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, next level coaching limited. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any nlc coaching service and any dispute arising out of such use of same is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- We take online security extremely seriously and have taken several steps to ensure that your payment information is processed confidentially and accurately Stripe. nlc coaching does not hold any card information. Stripe uses secure servers where information is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard encryption technology. SSL works with Firefox Mozilla, Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and all other modern browsers. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. When your order is processed your encrypted credit card number is removed from the web server. This means that there is no way that someone can obtain your credit card number from nlc coaching, so you can order with confidence.
- Please note 24 hours’ notice of cancellation of any individual appointment is required for a refund of coaching fees paid. We will always endeavour where possible to reallocate any monies paid to other training services. In the case of weekly sessions no notice is required but is nice to receive. If you purchase a series of 12 weekly sessions, these may be used over a 15 week period starting from the first session attended in the series.
- It rarely happens, but if your camp is cancelled for any reason you will be offered a choice of getting your money back or a 25% discount on another trip or any combination of the above. We reserve the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. Should change or cancellation prove necessary we will always endeavour to give you reasonable notice and, where available, offer you a comparable alternative. Where cancellation is necessary, a minimum period of 30 days’ notice will be given by us unless the circumstances leading to the cancellation were beyond our reasonable control. If an alternative is not available or acceptable you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another training holiday without payment of any transfer fee. If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, closure of airports or ports, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemic or health risk, Acts of God, adverse weather conditions or other similar events beyond nlcs control) we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking. nlc coaching limited is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any tour departure.
- Please note your place on all camps is only secured by payment of the relevant coaching fee – this fee is fully refundable if 14 days notice of cancellation is given before the camp. In the case of overseas camps the period of notice required is 28 days. We will always endeavour to facilitate you by moving you to an alternate camp or coaching service where possible.
- Once you participate in nlc coaching services you are consenting the use of all media you may feature in for promotional purposes for nlc coaching unless you expressly withdraw that consent and give us notice of same withdrawal
- All athletes who use our coaching services or attend our camps must disclose any pre-existing medical conditions that would prevent them from safely taking part in all nlc coaching services.